Our Planning and Landscape Architecture studio is currently seeking a new team member with 3-5 years of professional experience to join our studio.
Over the past 10 years, we have built a planning and landscape architecture studio with a broad range of professional skills and diverse backgrounds with experience across the United States and internationally. Each of our team members brings a passion for the built environment allowing us to focus on creating unique, authentic and memorable user experiences that inspire the imagination and connect with emotions.
At CSDG, you will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, from large master-planned developments, to detailed urban spaces. As a multi-disciplinary firm, you will have access to professionals of various backgrounds. Our studio is directly integrated into our site design and civil engineering teams on a daily basis. Working in tandem with our engineers allows for a much more seamless design process, learning opportunities, and a better end product, both for our clients and the users of the spaces we create.
- BLA or MLA from an accredited Landscape Architecture program required
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a landscape architecture studio
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator), and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in LandFX preferred, but not required
- Strong working knowledge in 3D modeling software, i.e., SketchUp (Revit and Rhino are a plus)
- Experience with 3D rendering software, Lumion preferred
- Experience in developing construction documents and details
- Experience with urban and green roof projects
- Experience in managing, or assisting in managing, complex construction projects
- Excellent hand graphics, specifically at the conceptual level
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- A creative thinker, collaborative teammate and a willingness to work on a variety of project types
- CSDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing an inclusive work environment and culture that encourages personal and professional growth
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance with family coverage options
- 401K with employer contribution
- Vacation and personal paid leave (increase in leave with longevity)
- Generous bonuses